We have a strong emphasis on health promotion throughout the Practice so we offer clinics such as:
- Childhood Immunisations
- Child Development
- Travel Vaccinations (please note; fee paying vaccines are not available at the Practice; please see a Specialist Travel Service). Visit www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk/destinations for more information about which vaccinations may be required for certain countries
- Weight Reduction
- Well Person Assessment
- Contraception including coils and implants.
- Chronic Disease Management – Diabetes, Asthma, COPD, Hypertension review clinics
- Midwife clinic every Thursday
- Cervical Screening
- Learning Disability Health Checks
- NHS Health Checks
- Travel Vaccinations
Practice Nurses can give advice on many matters including; health promotion, child immunisations, travel medicine, family planning, cervical smears, weight, chronic disease management and blood pressure.
We offer our patients a basic travel vaccination service. Our Practice Nurse can adminster Hep A, Typhoid, Diptheria and Tetanus vaccines which are free and non-chargeable.
Please contact our Reception Team to book a telephone consultation appointment with the Practice Nurse. Please contact us a minimum of 4 weeks before you travel. We will not be able to assist you if you are travelling within a 4 week time period.
For up-to-date advice on travel vaccinations, please use the following links. Some local pharmacies offer travel vaccination services.